Friday, May 21, 2010

Why this club?

Dear fellow drawing enthusiasts,

I have been thinking about why I would like to have a club such as this.

Two reasons mainly:

1. I love clubs. It started with reading Famous Five and Secret Seven I guess. Solving mysteries, have a secret place to meet, drink lemonade, have adventures, go on picnics. It's just too much fun!

2. I love to draw. Been keeping a sketchbook for a little while now and I thought it will be great fun to meet with fellow drawing/sketching enthusiasts. We can share knowledge, techniques, tools, inspiration. We could go out sketching together. We can have shows to show-off our work...well, you get the picture (excuse the pun).

So, that's why :)

If you enjoy drawing and would like to meet fellow drawing enthusiasts, do join the club!

Mail me at j.pratyusha@gmail.com with your name and if available, a link to your art work.

Happy drawing!

Cheers,
Pratyusha.

No comments:

Post a Comment